1.    #1  
    Check out Handsprings Knowledgebase with a search for "reset". On the second page of the results I found the following: How can I find out if my Treo reset itself (and why)?

After following the instructions which were very simple, I found that one of the suspect programs was WordToGo.

I still get a reset when I hit the pencil button on MiniCalc v6.6.1, when I run it from a SD card.

For those of you out there that are having reset problems, after the reset, do you have to remove and re-insert the SD card to read from it? That is something I am running into.
    Originally posted by oldzsmith
    ...For those of you out there that are having reset problems, after the reset, do you have to remove and re-insert the SD card to read from it? That is something I am running into.
    I'm not running into a whole lot of resets, but now that you mention it, I guess the occasional reset is what's causing me to have to reinsert my sd card to get it to be read by pocket tunes. I was wondering why I was having this problem when I would go back to PT after not using it for a day or two. I guess it's because I had a reset during that time and PT didn't recognize my sd card anymore. Thanks for the tip.