1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to remove the hard-coded bookmarks that come with the CDMA version (i.e. Sprint software and Google)? I find them downright annoying. Thanks
    attached is a BLANK bookmarks.pdb that i hexed out. best way i've seen to do it. since the pdb extension is not allowed to be attached, just get rid of the .prc extension. mebbe getting this on treoessentials would be good.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Great!

You can use my utility to back up bookmarks to an SD card if you ever run out of space or want the old ones back

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t39026/s.html
    Originally posted by image
    attached is a BLANK bookmarks.pdb that i hexed out. best way i've seen to do it. since the pdb extension is not allowed to be attached, just get rid of the .prc extension. mebbe getting this on treoessentials would be good.
    I'd be glad to put this up on Treo 600 Essentials but I'd like to include a README file of sorts explaining exactly what this does, what it overwrites etc. I wouldn't want people syncing this up only to have it remove ALL of their bookmarks without knowing this in advance, etc.

Anyone have a good write up? I'll add this file to the software section and the question to the FAQ.

Best,
    Derek.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by image
    Awesome. Works like a charm. Buh-bye annoying Sprint links.

Thank you very much.