1.    #1  
    hey people!

Question...

my girlfriend is visiting family in Mexico for a week. She has a Sanyo 8100...can she call me since the Sanyo is a Dual Band/Tri Mode or something...? I own a Treo 600 and I know it wouldn't work if she takes mine.

Any help? advice?!

Thanks
    Hmmm...I say that you should contact your service provider. This is what I found about Sprint:

Mexico on a dime

Q: I'm going to Mexico and Costa Rica for at least three months. I have a Sprint phone right now, but I have no idea if it will work outside the United States.
    --Alice

A: If your travels in Mexico will include stops in Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey (Saltillo), or Tijuana (including Rosarita, Ensenada, and Mexicali), you'll be able to use your phone. Otherwise, you can't.

Sprint PCS has an alliance with Pegaso in Mexico. According to Sprint, it will cost as much as 69 cents per minute in addition to international long distance charges for calls back to the States.

You can also ask for the Off Network Plan, which will give you 50 roaming minutes per month in Mexico for $10. You'll also need to get the latest PRL software from a Sprint store. Just tell the folks there that you're going to Mexico; they'll know what you're talking about.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi