1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I delete some messages on Yahoo using my laptop. These messages have already been fetched by snappermail. When I then fetch messages again from yahoo all of the deleted messages are still in snappermail on my treo 600. I don't want to have to delete again on my treo 600 manually. Am I running into some limitation of yahoo pop3 mail or just not doing something right?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I use yahoo mail plus as well. From what I Know, what are speakng of is a limit of all POP mail. To do what you want, it sounds like you need an IMAP mail server which Yahoo Mail does not currently have.

Snapper mail does allow you to delete messages from the Yahoo server.
    Originally posted by bubba9
    I use yahoo mail plus as well. From what I Know, what are speakng of is a limit of all POP mail. To do what you want, it sounds like you need an IMAP mail server which Yahoo Mail does not currently have.

Snapper mail does allow you to delete messages from the Yahoo server.
    Exactly. You can delete off the Yahoo server using Snappermail but Yahoo is a "standalone email." If you wish to have two-way email folder integration you will need an IMAP email program to handle this. I am not sure what others are using but I would suggest you search these boards. I hear Palm's Versamail may be one you could look at... Also check into Fastmail, many folks just love it for IMAP email.