1.    #1  
    Got my T600 GSM, went to the HS site, clicked on Registration, clicked on the Treo 600 link, filled out all the requested info, got a confirmation and a few minutes later got my e-mail with the link to the free app. However, I never was asked for the serial number of my Treo 600. Did I miss something?? I seem to recall that when I registered my T180 and T270 I was asked for my serial number. I wonder how this will affect calling in for tech/warranty support.
    Yes, I did the same thing and couldn't find any place to put the serial number. Seems really bizarre. What about if you have multiple Treos? I'd like to know the answer also if anyone has seem something different.

Originally posted by jposin
    Got my T600 GSM, went to the HS site, clicked on Registration, clicked on the Treo 600 link, filled out all the requested info, got a confirmation and a few minutes later got my e-mail with the link to the free app. However, I never was asked for the serial number of my Treo 600. Did I miss something?? I seem to recall that when I registered my T180 and T270 I was asked for my serial number. I wonder how this will affect calling in for tech/warranty support.
  3.    #3  
    FWIW, I sent an e-mail to HS CS and got a reply that asked me to call a CSR. The HS CSR told me that with the T600 HS was not directly handling warranty issues and thus was not really interested in my serial number. The CSR said that if you call the HS number with tech/warranty issues you are asked to select a carrier and then routed to that carrier's help desk. They might be intersted in your information. In any event, the HS CSR did take my T600 serial number and add it to my burgeoning HS data file (I've been through 4 T180s and 2 T270s).