1.    #1  
    I am trying to use my SD card in my GSM Treo 600. I copy the information on the card from my desktop. i put the card in my treo and I only get a description of the card on the screen. How do i read the informaation(open it up )on my Treo 600. Is there another program that I need? I tried a document and a picture and got the same result.

Help, Thanks
    Unless you have a third party application like FileZ, the information displayed/used by the Treo depends on the folder in which is resides on the card. For example, if you put applications (.prc) into a subfolder called 'launcher' under a folder called 'palm' on the SD card, these apps will appear in Launcher when the SD card category is picked.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by kmwmtd
    Unless you have a third party application like FileZ, the information displayed/used by the Treo depends on the folder in which is resides on the card. For example, if you put applications (.prc) into a subfolder called 'launcher' under a folder called 'palm' on the SD card, these apps will appear in Launcher when the SD card category is picked.

so if i am reading right i need to install launcher
    What are you copying to the card? I copy MP3s all the time to the /AUDIO directory ont he card and pictures to the /DCIM directory and they work fine.

Larry
    Originally posted by hockey Dad

so if i am reading right i need to install launcher
    You should have launcher installed already - it is the application which is run by default when you press the 'home' button.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    What are you copying to the card? I copy MP3s all the time to the /AUDIO directory ont he card and pictures to the /DCIM directory and they work fine.

Larry
    word files and pics