1.    #1  
    I am using the covertec case which covers the screen and having to use the stylus to tap on the battery icon is really really annoying (for such a mundane task).

Anyone know of a basic app that displays the current battery percentage?
  2. AJB
    I haven't got my Treo 600 yet, but how about Battery Level. It's on Treo600Essentials.com.

Also, how about a brief review of the covertec case (perhaps in a new thread). I'm tossing up between this one and the HS soft case. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

AJB
    Q: How do you make God laugh?
    A: Tell Him your plans :-)
    Originally posted by rudychow
    I am using the covertec case which covers the screen and having to use the stylus to tap on the battery icon is really really annoying (for such a mundane task).

Anyone know of a basic app that displays the current battery percentage?
    There are apps for doing this, but I don't know of any basic ones. For example, FileZ 5.22 is free, and will display the battery status.

Does your case simply prevent you from taking the stylus out easily, or does it cover the part of the screen with the battery icon? If the former, you can, like me, just tap the battery icon with your fingernail.
    megalauncher can be set to show battery % or voltage on the main screen at all times. also clockpop shows info when you hold one of the buttons down, which may not help you since you say you have it in a case.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I use "batmon" - it's simple and to the point.

batmon
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I just went to the author of Batmon 1.2.5's web site. On it he states that Batmon is not compatible with the Treo because Handspring changed one of the API calls in the Palm OS. While it may run, my guess is that it give inaccurate information.

macfan
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by AJB
    Also, how about a brief review of the covertec case (perhaps in a new thread). I'm tossing up between this one and the HS soft case. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

AJB
    Great idea.

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...threadid=42717
    try clockpop5.

by pressing the phone tab in for a second or two the clockpop screen shows up with the time, date, battery level, total memory and memory free . it also list the days calendar events. it's great for a quick ref to all of the above. no stylus required, and it's free.

www.palmgear.com