Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 204
  1. #41  
    Metsfan!

    Great F*&#ING WORK!

    This is a must have utility for the 600. I am sending a donation.

    Big Thanks!

    JP
  2. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #42  
    After installing I cannot see this in Applications? I was able to see KeyCaps600 the earlier version.

    Do I need a hack manager program now to get this to work?
  3. #43  
    Originally posted by BD1
    After installing I cannot see this in Applications? I was able to see KeyCaps600 the earlier version.

    Do I need a hack manager program now to get this to work?
    No hack manager. Are you sure your applications view is set to "all." I've missed that a few times.
  4. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #44  
    My bad. Downloaded KeyCapsHack instead of KeyCaps600.

    Everything seems to work great now including with TextPlus which is an awesome combination.

    Metsfan: just curious about '0'. You said there are still some minor issues but it seems to work fine.
  5. #45  
    Should I disable or delete the previous version before installing this latest one?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  6. #46  
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    Does this require something like X-Master or TealMaster or whatever? I don't have a Treo 600 yet but I'd like to know if I'll need another program in order to run this nifty little app. Thanks!
    Anybody?
  7. #47  
    Originally posted by jennyfur


    Anybody?
    Read 3 posts above yours.
  8.    #48  
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Should I disable or delete the previous version before installing this latest one?
    You shouldn't have to, but I guess it couldn't hurt.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  9.    #49  
    Originally posted by BD1
    Metsfan: just curious about '0'. You said there are still some minor issues but it seems to work fine.
    If you have it set to double click for the option value, and you press Alt once and wait for the list to popup... and then use the Alt key to scroll through them too fast... it'll close it and put it 0. Similarly for hold down as option, if you press it and get the list up, and then hold it down to scroll to the bottom, it'll put in a 0 instead.

    I want to make it so if the list is up, it ignores the doubleclick/hold down for that key until it's closed.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  10.    #50  
    Originally posted by jennyfur


    Anybody?
    Nope, no hack manager necessary.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  11. #51  
    Thanks! Definately looks like a useful program. I'll add it to my list
  12. #52  
    Originally posted by metsfan
    I've put the new version up at http://www.geekandproud.net/software/

    Changes in this version:
    • Works with 0/Alt key (for the most part... still some slight issues)
    • Compatible with TextPlus
    • Added "Disable in Phone App" option
    • Should work on all keyboard layouts (works on both QWERTY and AZERTY)


    I've removed the attachment from the first post, and replaced it with a link to the new download location.
    OYE! Just installed the latest version of KeyCaps600 and it's caused massive problems resulting in hard reset! I installed KeyCaps600 it worked fine. However upon subsequent hotsync, the sync failed midway with a quick popup on my task bar saying something to the effect of "unknown usb device." Then the Treo600 went into an endless soft reset which was only stopped through a hard reset. Anyway, I then restored everything via hotsync. Checkout my apps and everything seem normal, however, did a VFS backup just in case. Tried to hotsync again, and again midway through sync I get the same usb error. However, this time a soft reset did end the reset loop. I entered ##377 on the dialpad to see what caused the error and it said " a reset was caused on 'date' while running KeyCaps600". Anyway, I had to delete KeyCaps600 and everything is now fine. Any thoughts?
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  13. #53  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic


    OYE! Just installed the latest version of KeyCaps600 and it's caused massive problems resulting in hard reset! I installed KeyCaps600 it worked fine. However upon subsequent hotsync, the sync failed midway with a quick popup on my task bar saying something to the effect of "unknown usb device." Then the Treo600 went into an endless soft reset which was only stopped through a hard reset. Anyway, I then restored everything via hotsync. Checkout my apps and everything seem normal, however, did a VFS backup just in case. Tried to hotsync again, and again midway through sync I get the same usb error. However, this time a soft reset did end the reset loop. I entered ##377 on the dialpad to see what caused the error and it said " a reset was caused on 'date' while running KeyCaps600". Anyway, I had to delete KeyCaps600 and everything is now fine. Any thoughts?
    Dang... i think i'll put off hotsyncing for a while...
  14. #54  
    The last posted version is giving me some grief as well. Everytime I performed a hot sync, once hotsync finished, the treo would reset. I deleted it and re-installed the original version and it works fine now.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  15. #55  
    Since I had some free time I upgraded to the new version and tired it out. Works great, then I made sure I have a backup to MMC and hot synced. Voila - soft reset (although only one).

    "A reset was caused on 11/27/03 at 8:34am while running "KeyCaps600":

    Preferences.c, Line:271,PrefDBOpenError

    Happens every time I hot sync. Hopefully this is fixed as I like the "disable in phone app" option.
    yep.
  16. #56  
    happens to me too...reset just before hotsync completes
  17. #57  
    Originally posted by bernie
    happens to me too...reset just before hotsync completes
    Same here...

    L
    Lee Ladisky
  18.    #58  
    I can't seem to get this to reproduce on mine. I don't do a normal hotsync, though, as I'm not using Windows.

    I really have no clue what's going on with it. I'll see if I can figure it out.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  19. #59  
    I am using WXP (T600 GSM) and I don't get the reset. Smooth Hot Syncs, with KC600 configured to auto-reset. If I can be of any help on this...
  20.    #60  
    I guess everyone should try downloading the latest version... 0.3. I don't think there's anything different in there, but I just want to make sure the problem is happening with the one I just built (to make sure the one up there was with the current source code.)
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions