Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I thought it was $20/ month. but I checked today and it says $30. Did it change, or was I incorrect before, or am I reading something wrong now?
    it was $20 if you had a $40 phone plan. $30 for anything less.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    it was $20 if you had a $40 phone plan. $30 for anything less.
    Really? I'm not sure about that. The brochure I picked up at a T-Mobile store shows $19.99/mo for the T-Mobile Internet Add-On Plan, if one has a calling plan $29.99 or higher.

I went to the web page and looked at the $29.99 plan. I found this as an option:

T-Mobile Internet Unlimited - The T-Mobile Internet Unlimited Add On Feature gives you Unlimited T-Mobile Internet access. Use T-Mobile Internet to access your email and browse the Internet no matter where you are, all for $19.99 a month!

From what I understand the $29.99/mo T-Mobile Internet Plan (not Internet Add-On Plan) is if you don't have a voice calling plan, or if you do but it is less than $29.99/mo.
    The $30 plan is for internet on the sidekick without phone service.

I have the $30 phone plan and $20 unlimited internet.

Michael
    Originally posted by Sprinter

Really? I'm not sure about that. The brochure I picked up at a T-Mobile store shows $19.99/mo for the T-Mobile Internet Add-On Plan, if one has a calling plan $29.99 or higher.
    typo, you are correct (and a better typist).
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I understand that there are 2 unlimited internet plans- at $10 and $20. The only difference as I understand it is that the $20 plan opens up all ports such as FTP, Telnet, VPN. Do we need the $20 plan, or not?
    It depends on what you do with your Treo. If you're only using the web then you should be fine. If you're doing anything else then you'll run into problems with just the T-Zones setup.