Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Funny that we all see it for the first time today. I responded to that thread. I wonder if it's form the new log, like the tape reel?
    No the T's always been there.........I've seen it a few times but never really knew what it was.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    My City Time prc is saying that my home town is wrong. In the past, i could fix this by going to "prefs" then to date/time and de-selecting "enable network time", then changing the GMT to -6 (where it belongs for Austin, Texas) and then select "enable network time" and then choosing Ausitn agian in City Time and I was good to go. It doesn't wotk now, it keeps wanting to go to Mountain Time. Is this from the logo hack and something was stripped, or am I doing something worng, or is it a network glitch right now?
    Thanks
    Matt,

Mine seems OK.

D.
    Originally posted by derek985
    Matt,

Mine seems OK.

D.
    Hi Derek,

I've posted instructions to Hack the logo for Orange branded phones. You may wish to include it on your site...
    www.gsmworld.com
    Thanks Derek. You used the one from the link from your site, the BCalsi one?
    Best regards, Matt
    Matt,

I'm using the one on my site that still has all the other sprint bitmaps in it (like the mail icon, etc) but has just custom bitmaps insterted.

BTW, I created a carrier logo that IMHO fits really well into the same color scheme and feel of the treo 600 phone app.

It's the one titled "Clean Blue Fading Tower" and is available for preview and download at: http://treo600essentials.com/logos/logos_blog.html

D
    Are you on Sprint? I tried a Sprint one and when I had the time set to automatically update from the network it would always go to mountain time. I had to disable that and just set the time manually.

My City Time prc is saying that my home town is wrong. In the past, i could fix this by going to "prefs" then to date/time and de-selecting "enable network time", then changing the GMT to -6 (where it belongs for Austin, Texas) and then select "enable network time" and then choosing Ausitn agian in City Time and I was good to go. It doesn't wotk now, it keeps wanting to go to Mountain Time. Is this from the logo hack and something was stripped, or am I doing something worng, or is it a network glitch right now?
    Thanks
    Thanks
    It's related to something other than the LOGO hack. Mine is working fine.
    Originally posted by treotim

It's related to something other than the LOGO hack. Mine is working fine.
    So is mine.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    can thetreo 300 be hacked in this way? could i use those filesand apply to my treoo 300 or would i need files from a treo 270? i would like call duration on my trep 300...
    just an update... if you are creating your own prc's... there seems to be an upper limit on the size of the file... I made one (with 16bit images) that was 148k and it did not hotsync...

when i cut it down to 60k it worked

-n
    bcaslis
    Yes, I am on Sprint. I used your generic Phone_Logo.PRC,the one with the Handsrping name and the towers, do you think it's from that? PErhaps we missed a line of code somewhere?

I may reinstall the orignial one again and see if it's gone. For the time being, I have the network time DIS-abled, but I rather have it on so I know when to use peak and off peak according to Sprints time.
    Thanks,Matt
    Not only does mine go back to moutain time, it also turns Daylight Saving time on too...
    HOw about you?
    All the phone logo files I have are derived from the Phone_CNGW.prc file from a Cingular Treo 600 GSM. The only changes to that base file is the removal of the original bitmaps and the addition of my bitmaps built in Photoshop.

I don't think this anything to do with the file, but to safe just delete it, reset and see if you still have the problem. I believe that you would since I saw the exact same behavior on a Sprint 600 that I tried for two weeks. The only solution I found was to disable network time and set the time myself.

bcaslis
    Yes, I am on Sprint. I used your generic Phone_Logo.PRC,the one with the Handsrping name and the towers, do you think it's from that? PErhaps we missed a line of code somewhere?

I may reinstall the orignial one again and see if it's gone. For the time being, I have the network time DIS-abled, but I rather have it on so I know when to use peak and off peak according to Sprints time.
    Thanks,Matt
    Wanted: AT&T "Connecting to AT&T Wireless" Logo.
    I've seen the Handspring, PalmOne, T-Mobile etc. I'm looking for the original AT&T Logos. ...Anyone have one?
    Thanks!
    The second Orange phone I have unlocked using The French Connection has lost all its Orange garbage, is unlocked and firing on all cylinders.......... except for the fact that I cannot get rid of the Orange phone logo. Last time it just disappered using Phone_LOGO but this time nothing seems to shift it. Advice please.

Used siam921 and patched.zip
    I am outrageously happy in my stupidity - Snoopy Poster (circa 1970)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567