1.    #1  
    I have a couple of questions. I currently am using a 300 with Sprint and have a new 600 coming that I'll be using with Cingular. Can I still use my synch cord and power charger from the 300 with my 600? Will I be able to still use both my 300 & 600 off the same computer when synching?....in other words, can I still synchronize my 300 to use as a regular "Palm organizer" and still have things synchronize with my 600?

To help clarify.....I currently have a Nokia Cingular phone number and a Sprint phone (Treo 300) number. I kept my Cingular phone number I've had for years because of access problems in many of the rural areas I travel to where the digital Sprint system does not have service.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help on these questions!
    I don't think you should have any problems as long as you use different profiles for your Treo 300 and 600. However, I would advise you to load and use the Treo600 Palm Desktop for both Treos. Also, the power cords/sync cables for the Treos should be the same as well, however I have found the problems using my old Treo300 car charger cable with my Treo600...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions