1.    #1  
    Just got my T600 from Handspring and got activated on Sprint Friday. My T600 is revision C

When I use certain applications, the T600 will do a immediate soft reset.

For example, Diddlebug that comes with Snappermail. If I draw something and then try to use the "Send" portion of the application, it will reset the T600 immediately. Happens every single time.

I've had this happen on other applications too ... suggestions on debugging this, if it is application related, T600 related etc.
    This happened to me until I set Snappermail as my default mail application. In Preferences navigate to Default Apps and make sure the Email is set to use Snappermail.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by smithj41
    This happened to me until I set Snappermail as my default mail application. In Preferences navigate to Default Apps and make sure the Email is set to use Snappermail.
    I just tried that (Mine was set to SMS) ... changed it to "Snapper" ... confirmed, soft reset, tried again and it crashes ... confirmed in Pref that Snapper was still set as default mail application.

<grrr>
    Same happens to me when I try to hit the apps icon in Wassup.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by sftreo
    Same happens to me when I try to hit the apps icon in Wassup.
    I'm glad it isn't only me seeing this ...
    Anything that resets my unit when it's not suppose to, I delete. It's normally on 3rd party apps.

I've downloaded a lot of software, but somethings just don't work. Factory installed things should work tho. But I would delete Diddlebug and reinstall it. Here is the download:

http://palmsource.palmgear.com/index...3&prodID=16870
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    Anything that resets my unit when it's not suppose to, I delete. It's normally on 3rd party apps.

I've downloaded a lot of software, but somethings just don't work. Factory installed things should work tho. But I would delete Diddlebug and reinstall it.
    I tired that too, including going to Diddlebug website and downloading directly from there ... crashes every single time.

Any suggestions about an alternative solution similar to Diddlebug ?

David
  8.    #8  
    Got the answer from snappermail support!

You need to install the SysZLib file from the Diddlebug download file. Since you are using an OS 5 device, install the "arm" version.

As soon as I did this, all started working great!