1.    #1  
    Another lid-less Treo. This time a 180g (shame my poxy digital camera doesn't do it justice).

This shot is when it's primed and ready for its three coats of black car acrylic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.gsmworld.com
  2.    #2  
    The finished product. Again, the pic doesn't really show off the finish...
    www.gsmworld.com
    Simply wonderful
    Nice job again with the NL180g!

Most impressive!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    you wouldn't want to do that to my T180 by any chance ????
    Very nice with the custom case.

Remember me guys?

I was the first guy who posted pics on my Treo180 with the sawed off lid. (the original Treo 180NL)

It's still here and fully functional although I've switched to the T600 already

No plans to modify it thus far cos its already a pretty well built device

Kevin (Boh)
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by robinjensen
    you wouldn't want to do that to my T180 by any chance ????
    Hi Robin,

Until I have finished the current 'batch', I will not be doing any more modifications. (I was swamped with requests the first time)

I'll post again when I'm ready to take on more - probably not until the New Year.

Thanks for showing interest.
    www.gsmworld.com
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by kteh
    Very nice with the custom case.

Remember me guys?

I was the first guy who posted pics on my Treo180 with the sawed off lid. (the original Treo 180NL)

It's still here and fully functional although I've switched to the T600 already

No plans to modify it thus far cos its already a pretty well built device

Kevin (Boh)
    Hey Kev (the legend )

I think you started the whole lidless thing - well, you certainly inspired me (and gave me the guts - gulp!) to take to my 180 with a hacksaw.

...I do dream about what damage I can cause to my 600... thank goodness dreams can become reality

Cheers!
    www.gsmworld.com
    Hi nzkomo,

I can quite understand why you were swamped.
    Please email le when you are ready to embark on mine at rjensen@email.lu.
    Cheers

Robin
  10.    #10  
    Hi Robin,

You are on the list

Contact you around mid Jan.
    www.gsmworld.com
  11.    #11  
    Thought I would post this... the previous post was simply the case (and taken with my dodgy camera).

This pic is by the satisfied customer
    www.gsmworld.com
    im interested in one of these cases for my t300 can you please email me if you are still doing them and leet me know how much my email address is rick2203@hotpop.com
    nzmoko,

For those of us who are somewhat handy with tools and would like to follow your lead, can you give us an idea of what your process is like (i.e. what materials, glues, etc. you use)? For instance, what did you build up the new parts of your housing with? What did you do with the power/silent switches and antenna?

Great job, by the way!