Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    what are the best screen protectors out there for the Treo 600
    Try a search. Lots o' discussion on Boxwave and G2 to name a few.
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    what are the best screen protectors out there for the Treo 600
    After looking at all the choices, I went with the G2 from www.pdascreenprotectors.com. They are the only ones that I know of that do not use any adhesive and simply wedge between the screen and the frame of the phone. Once installed, there are no edges to see. Also, they are perfectly clear. You will not even be able to tell they are on the phone.

You'll see more about them if you search the other threads I've posted in about these.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

After looking at all the choices, I went with the G2 from www.pdascreenprotectors.com. They are the only ones that I know of that do not use any adhesive and simply wedge between the screen and the frame of the phone. Once installed, there are no edges to see. Also, they are perfectly clear. You will not even be able to tell they are on the phone.

You'll see more about them if you search the other threads I've posted in about these.
    This is a Canadian company!
    The point being?
  6.    #6  
    just surprised. makes it quicker for shipping to me.
    Gotcha!

Just realized you're in Canada!

Even better for you!!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I don't see the ones for Treo 600 on that site.
    They should be on the site soon. I e-mailed them and once they were available, they had me enter "TREO 600" in the comments section of my purchase and just purchased any model.
  10.    #10  
    I just ordered the G2 screen protectors so I will let you know what I think of them when I get them.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I learned about the G2 screen protector from Sprint Treo User, ordered them about a week ago, and received my order today, I am extremely pleased with them. This is what a screen protector should be and not the foggy, vinyl, adhesive thing that is usually sold as a screen protector. I don't know what the expected life of a G2 is but I wouldn't be surprised if one lasted 6 months to a year. Yes, they cost a little more but you get what you pay for. The thing you need to keep in mind.................How much do you have invested in you Treo 600?

On a side note you might find this interesting about PDA SCREENPROTECTORS. When I received my order today I discovered that it had been accidentally shorted. I sent an email to John at PDA SCREENPROTECTORS notifying him. Within a couple of hours I had an email back from him telling me that not only was he shipping out Monday morning what I had been shorted, he was doubling what he was sending me. Now that is customer service.

macfan
    I know the G2 protectors don't use an adhesive on the screen but rather slide under the casing. Does it slide around or is it designed to fit 'perfectly'? Does this company have to open up a cellphone/pda to get those exact measurements? Just wondering.

Mike
    I don't know what their process is to measure them, but they definitely don't slide around the slightest bit. When installing them, it seems as if they're almost too big. Believe me when I tell you, you won't know it's on there.
    Try Martin Fields Overlay Plus. They're extremely clear and you can't notice you've anything on. Check out the independent reviews and comparisons on their website at www.overlayplus.com
  15.    #15  
    Just got my G2 screen protectors and they are amazing. He shipped Monday and they came in today. Highly recommend them.
    Glad to hear it!
    How do you get to this company's site?

When I click on the link it takes me to some web design and hosting company site.

Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

Originally posted by mikegold
    How do you get to this company's site?

When I click on the link it takes me to some web design and hosting company site.
    There's a period at the end of the link. Remove it.

http://www.pdascreenprotectors.com
    Brando screen protectors are super!
    Look at the review under Q-views on
    treo1.com
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Where do you find the 600 protectors on the site?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast