1.    #1  
    Well there's been alot of discusson on the best backup app in previous threads, but what about an app like Bluesync that actually makes a backup of your SD card on your PC as well? Anyone try this yet? So far, it seems to work great on my Treo600. The only negative is that it obviously takes a long time to backup the SD card during hotsync the first time. After that it only copies new files or updates changes etc. Check it out! I wonder what others opinions of this app are? TIA...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I use jkware's CardBackup to backup my entire device to the card for an always available backup with me. I then use BlueSync from BlueSquirrel to back up the card to my PC for a verison to restore from in a big loss.

Works great and recommended to everyone. Look no further for a back up solution.
    Hey this is a good idea! Especially if you either (God forbid) lost your Treo 600 or had it stolen. Then a backed-up SD card which is always IN the phone wouldn't be much help, would it? Yikes, the more I think about it ... the more this makes good sense.

I am going to check this out. Thanks!