Global Posts
    1,586 Global Posts
    The Treo 600 comes close to being a full web browser, but it appears to miss the mark. I don't have access to either my bank account with FirstCommand or my e-mail with AKO. Must be a JavaScript thing. Hopefully, a follow-up to Blazer will be released in order to allow full browsing features...
    John 3:16-18

Handspring Visor Prism w/Digital Link -> Palm Treo 600 -> Sprint PPC 6700 -> Palm Centro -> Blackberry Tour -> Blackberry Bold 9780 -> Blackberry Torch -> Palm Treo 755p -> BlackBerry Bold 9930
    i was wondering if you have the CDMA or GSM version. i doubt there would be any difference, but that is a bummer hearing that AKO may not be accessed through the T600. Along with accessing my bank accounts, that was the main reason i had decided to upgrade.
    Global Posts
    1,586 Global Posts
    Mine is the Sprint PCS version.
    John 3:16-18

Handspring Visor Prism w/Digital Link -> Palm Treo 600 -> Sprint PPC 6700 -> Palm Centro -> Blackberry Tour -> Blackberry Bold 9780 -> Blackberry Torch -> Palm Treo 755p -> BlackBerry Bold 9930
    Blazer doesn't open up USAA's site either. I'm giving AvantGo's browser a shot.

Anyone know of alternate browsers?