1.    #1  
    I've got a GSM T600 (Cingular) on T-Mobile. Just about every time I try to dial from the Favorites list (voicemail, any other speed dial I set up) it does a hard crash. Won't start up again until I plug it in, and then all my data's gone.

Anyone else had this problem? I searched and couldn't find anything.

Dialing works fine when I type in the numbers by hand and dial.

Edit: Nevermind that, it seems like there's a bigger problem here.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    OK... Now my speaker is going nuts. The phone speaker, not the mp3/speakerphone one. Looks like I'm going to need a replacement.

Regarding the favorites: It looks like if it's plugged in, dialing from there works. If it's not, trying to dial from the favorites immediately shuts it off and it won't come back until I plug it in.

My battery is fully charged.

If I unplug after the call has already been made... it turns off.

Maybe the battery can't hold a charge.
  3.    #3  
    Great. They're gonna call me back on Monday, and then it'll be 1-2 weeks for a replacement.

Fun.
    Sorry to hear about problems. But I have two GSMs (one Cingular, one unbranded) and both work fine dialing from favorites on battery so it's a problem specific to your device rather than a generic problem (I know that must not make you feel any better). If you haven't already tried it, I would do a hard reset and put in a favorite manually to make sure it's a hardware problem not a software conflict. But it does sound like a hardware problem.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, it's that the battery just doesn't hold.

It thinks it's at 100%, and the light goes green, but when I pull the plug with wireless mode on (not even make a phone call now) it turns off after a few minutes and loses all data.

At least it works as a phone at home when plugged in. I don't have a landline.

In speakerphone mode, anyway. The regular phone speaker has distortion problems.