1.    #1  
    On my prefs, I have the Calendar alarms set to play once, 100 times, every 5 minutes, but it seems to be stopping after a few iterations. I can't find any consistency as to why it stops, nor after how many iterations it stops. When I check, the alarm manager does show the event as pending, but the alarm isn't sounding. Has anyone else experienced this behavior? The Sprint manual coverage of the notification manager is pretty skimpy.

/jgt
    I have the exact same problem.
    I am having the same problem with my event alarm. It stops repeating with no rhyme or reason.

Before I perform a hard reset to determine if any third party apps are the cause- I was hoping that I could get some fellow Treo 600 owners to test their units and post the results.

I have my "Calendar Tones" set as follows:

Alarm Sound- "Alarm"
    Reminder Sound- "Triangle"
    Play Sound- "Ten Times"
    Repeat alarm- "100 Times"
    Every- "5 Minutes"

I own the Sprint PCS Treo 600 and I have tried changing the above settings as well as the pre alarm time on the event itself.

Thanks.

CG
    If you own a Treo 600 would you mind testing your Calendar Alarm set to 100 times?
    Mine only goes off one or two times when I have it set to 100 times. Please post your results.

I have my "Calendar Tones" set as follows:

Alarm Sound- "Alarm"
    Reminder Sound- "Triangle"
    Play Sound- "Ten Times"
    Repeat alarm- "100 Times"
    Every- "5 Minutes"

Thanks.