Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Dunc
    Another two resets... ##377 has listed Snapper as the culprit each time.
    ditto that for me..... I unchecked notification in automatic delivery prefs and the crashes stopped. hope the non beta version will be a bit more stable.
    yep.
    1.91.2 crashed my device as well. i went back to 1.91.1 , since i had saved the app and now i have alert again using sms alert sounds. works fine again. 1.91.2 needs to be corrected it has problems.
    1.91.2 crashed my device as well. i went back to 1.91.1 , since i had saved the app and now i have alert again using sms alert sounds. works fine again. 1.91.2 i recommend an avoid on the current .2
    Originally posted by JTREOB
    1.91.2 crashed my device as well. i went back to 1.91.1 , since i had saved the app and now i have alert again using sms alert sounds. works fine again. 1.91.2 i recommend an avoid on the current .2
    Any chance someone could email me the original PRC for 1.91.01?? Having the same issue with .02 and it's completely unstable.

email: lee.ladisky@bigfoot.com

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Snappermail (both Jennifer and Will) wrote to me this evening saying that they were aware of the bug in the current beta. They told me to back up my data, dump the beta and install an old version of the app. They also said that a fix would be forthcoming.

Dunc
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser
    Strange. No issues on my end.
    I concur, no issues on my end either
    The official explanation is that the crash only occurs when the application is automatically retrieiving email, and when it is not the application that is currently running (eg. if you have the phone app on the screen when it goes to get mail).
    What is ##377?
    ##377 = ##ERR = shows you error messages
    Does that work on a T300? What screen do you dial it in?
    Funny - I'm running 1.8.5.01 of Snappermail on my T600, and I get audible notification when the keyguard is active. Screen turns on when it's checking mail, I see connecting, recieving, etc, and then I get both vibrate and audio.

Is there a downside to sticking with 1.8.5? Was there a big fix in 1.9?
    Latest fixes:

* Fixed the reset issue on Treo 600's while autofetching
    * Fixed Treo 600 alert not sounding bug on auto fetch
    * minor bug fixes
    Just realized that with the latest BETA, my phone alert rings the same tone as Snappermail, regardless of the phone sound setting. Anyone else notice this?
    Only happened that one time. I can't seem to duplicate it, so I guess it's fine for now.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Im using snappers latest which works fine for me, but i need some advice. i'm fetching from the same account with snapper and my macmail desktop. is there anyway that when i delete something on one of them, i can have it delete on both. As it is now, i have to delete messages twice.

thanks
    Closest I can come to solving this is by using the "JUNK" feature on Snappermail. By junking it, it will delete the message off your server on the next fetch so that your computer can't download it again. When viewing an e-mail with Snapper, just press the "J" on the keyboard and it will automatically Trash the e-mail and set it to be Junked at the next Fetch.
    FYI

Beta 1.91.04 released today 12/02.

Should be the final version according to Snappermail.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12