1.    #1  
    I honestly don't know whether this is a Treo issue or a windows XP issue.

I only hotsync my Treo a few times a week, and just with my home desktop computer.
    However, I take several pictures every day with the Treo (I actually think it takes pretty decent pictures, but that's another thread) and I want to "emty" the Treo of pictures every night, this time to a laptop I have.

What I have tried several times, is selecting all JPG's in the camera application, and choose to beam them via IR. But unfortunately, only one picture is beamed (even though XP asks me whether I want to receive, and I am able to select "yes to all") and I have to beam one by one.

Is it not possible to beam several pictures (or files?) at once via IR?

Any other options except for using hotsync and except for using a memory card and a memory card reader (I have none of them) to move several pictures in one go to my computer?

/Christopher
    I think if you install FileZ or some other beaming app you can beam multiple files.

EDIT: FileZ doesnt do multiple file beamings
    Hmm... have you guys tried going to pictures > click menu > pictures > select all... and then beam? Doesn't that work for ya'll?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Hmm... have you guys tried going to pictures > click menu > pictures > select all... and then beam? Doesn't that work for ya'll?
    Of course!
    I've tried both the "long way" via the menu -> select all and the more quick solution which is just holding shift and use the navpad up/down to select several jpg's.
    The darn thing beams one single jpg then calls it the day.
    Arrgh!

Christopher
    There's a util called beam box that I think does what you want... I don't have a link for it handy, but I think u can get it over at palmgear.
    I've found that Microsoft stuff doesn't usually like to receive multiple items via IR. i.e. if you try beaming all contacts, or a category, it always results in a single file that Outlook cannot properly import to create all contacts, and instead creates a single contact, so I'd be inclined to say it's a Windows thing.

Either that or PalmOS doesn't properly tell Windows that it's sending multiple files...

- Mike