1.    #1  
    Maybe I am blind ... but on Handsprings website, its says the Treo 600 has picture caller ID ... I can not find how to do this ... maybe someone could point me to a FAQ or post that explains this?

Thank you for your time,

Rex Howell
    Originally posted by rexHowell
    Maybe I am blind ... but on Handsprings website, its says the Treo 600 has picture caller ID ... I can not find how to do this ... maybe someone could point me to a FAQ or post that explains this?
    You can also check the manual under "Favorites" (page 50).
    Can you use an image stored on SD cards for picture caller ID? I'd like to use better pictures taken with my digital camera rather than using ones taken from the built-in Treo camera.
    Originally posted by coisty1856
    Can you use an image stored on SD cards for picture caller ID? I'd like to use better pictures taken with my digital camera rather than using ones taken from the built-in Treo camera.
    Better make sure the pics are scaled down then.
    Originally posted by coisty1856
    You can use any .jpg's for the Caller ID app (although I'm not sure if they can be located on the SD card as I don't have one yet).

Just drop the picture in C:\Program Files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\YourUserName\Transfer and it'll be transferred to your 600 when you sync.
    Last edited by satyric; 11/21/2003 at 02:11 PM.
    Thanks satyric, that worked perfect!
    You can't use jpgs off the SD card. They have to be in the Treo's internal memory.