1.    #1  
    What's the best way to get my T600 sychronized automatically whenever I insert it in the cradle?

Also, what if a dialog box comes up that needs attention during this process? I sync my Yahoo calendar via Intellisync and it asks for confirmation when adding and removing appointments, contacts, etc.

Best,
    Derek.
    bump
    Try Cradlesnd.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Tried a bunch including cradlesnd autosync and one other - like syncer or something. None worked for me.
    Originally posted by derek985
    Tried a bunch including cradlesnd autosync and one other - like syncer or something. None worked for me.
    Hmmm...you're right. None of those seem to be working on my Treo600.

Well, has anyone had success with the Automatic Sync feature in Backup Buddy? This could be a nice dual solution if it works...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Shameless bump.
    Autosync

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...8-palm-pc.html

I love it.

TheHandlessKing
    Good find! Thanks!

Or you could get a PocketPC phone (just kidding)
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by TheHandlessKing
    Autosync

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...8-palm-pc.html

I love it.

TheHandlessKing

In my posts above I mentioned that I tried Autosync and it didn't work. Have you had success with this app on a T600 with a cradle?
    Am I missing something here?

I have the cradle. I place my Treo in the cradle and then tap the little button just below the Treo to sync. Are you just trying to avoid the effort of pressing the button? Or is something else involved here?
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by dougef
    Am I missing something here?

I have the cradle. I place my Treo in the cradle and then tap the little button just below the Treo to sync. Are you just trying to avoid the effort of pressing the button? Or is something else involved here?
    I want automated, unattended synchronization. I want to be able to place my T600 in the cradle and have it automatically kick off a sync (no button press needed) and then periodically re-sync while it's in the cradle throughout the day without any interaction on my part.

This is standard fare in the PPC world and I'm very surprised that it seems programmers haven't figured out a way to do this on the T600 yet.
    Backup Buddy's Autosync does not work either.