1.    #1  
    Proporta is pretty good - placed an order on their website on the 11th; got my stuff (here in KL, Malaysia) 2 days ago, on the 19th. It's a leather case, and the quality is pretty good. Only gripe is - their site claimed the case would have room for SD, Business and Credit cards, but there are no slots for them. Are we expected to just tuck the cards anywhere we find room for them? !!!

Had they not made that claim, I would have been very pleased with the product -fine, soft leather, easy-to-clip-on belt clip and clean finishing.
    can you please post a link to the specific case you bought?

thanx
    I am interested in the Proporta case but there a not many photos on their website... I have a few questions about the case which I hope you will be able to answer....

1. From the photo on the website, it looks like the case opens along only side and the Treo slips into the case. However, a Proporta representative indicated that the front flips open. If so, where does the case attach to the Treo? Is there a strap? Does it clip in? If so, are any of the buttons or openings hindered by the attachment?

2. I currently use a CDMA Treo 600. There is a problem with certain cases since the CDMA Treo 600 (as compared to a GSM Treo 600) will automatically answer a call if the spacebar is pressed. Accordingly, any case which puts slight pressure on the spacebar is not workable for a CDMA Treo. For instances, Vaja Cases wrote me: "At present we do not offer a flip top case for the CDMA Treo device. This unit has a special autoanswering function in the space key that makes it impossible to produce a flip top case for the unit since anything that covers the keyboard will activate it accidentally."

The Proporta case doesn't seem to have this problem. Please confirm....

3. Does the Proporta case have a clip in the back to be attached to a belt? If so, does the case lay horizontally or vertically along a belt?

4. Can a headset jack be inserted in the Treo 600 while the Treo is in the case?

5. Can the Hotsync/Charger cable be inserted in the Treo 600 while the Treo is in the case?

Thanks for your help....
    Originally posted by NeonSapphire

2. I currently use a CDMA Treo 600. There is a problem with certain cases since the CDMA Treo 600 (as compared to a GSM Treo 600) will automatically answer a call if the spacebar is pressed.
    GSM Treo ALSO answers phone when space bar is pressed. At least, mine does, here in Singapore.
    Originally posted by tuen
    GSM Treo ALSO answers phone when space bar is pressed. At least, mine does, here in Singapore.
    Hi,

The case you use (and that has this auto-answer problem) is a Proporta case?

Ton
    Teetwoh...

Could you post some photos of the case (opened and closed) from varying angles?

It would be much appreciated...

Thanks...