1.    #1  
    So do I need to sign out of Verichat on my T600 if I'm going to use MSMessenger on my Desktop?
    Thanks for the help.
    Regards,
    tom
    When you login to MSN Messenger from any other location you are logged out of the first one. Same is true with Verichat.

AIM however started allowing multiple sessions to be opened. Maybe this started a while ago, but I just found out a few days ago. When you launch your second session AIM will send you a message telling you that you are logged on in 2 places now & will receive messages in both places.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    What is really stupid about AIM's new feature is your conversation can be seen from someone at your other computer. They can't see what you type but whatever the person who you are chatting with types shows up at both places. I wish there was a way to turn this off.
    Originally posted by hall316
    What is really stupid about AIM's new feature is your conversation can be seen from someone at your other computer. They can't see what you type but whatever the person who you are chatting with types shows up at both places. I wish there was a way to turn this off.
    I use Trillian and haven't updated for a while, but maybe in the latest AIM client there is an option in the preferences menu? I'm sure you already thought of this, but thought I'd throw it out there.