1.    #1  
    What happens when yoou transfer a file (e.g. like a .wav file) and have no application to run them? Do they get stored somewhere? or just disappear?
    Originally posted by drizzy
    What happens when yoou transfer a file (e.g. like a .wav file) and have no application to run them? Do they get stored somewhere? or just disappear?
    A tractor beam comes down and transports them to the Bermuda Triangle. And some of them end up at Area 51 (for "research purposes").
    Originally posted by The Chupacabra

A tractor beam comes down and transports them to the Bermuda Triangle. And some of them end up at Area 51 (for "research purposes").

Or else the File Fairy comes in the night and takes them away. Did you find a shiny new quarter under your pillow?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I'm sure the original poster appreciates the helpful responses... Anyways, I've heard that with a program called 'Web Pro' will ask you if you want to save these files to the SD card. My guess is that Blazer just frees the space when it doesn't know what to do with the file. *posted from my t600*
    Originally posted by drizzy
    I asuume the file just gets stored somewhere. Use an utility like filez to confirm it's storage on the card or ram. However, most of the time the Palmos won't allow unrecognized file types to be beamed into the device, at least from my expereince. In order to do this you need an utility like McFile of Receiveit to use your SD card to store unkown file types...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions