1.    #1  
    1. Is the Treo 600 based on a "PUSH" email system like the blackberry? Is GPRS always on or do i have to connect every once in a while? I read that it checks email every 15 mintues. Not that i cant wait for the 15minutes but the fact is that my telco provider charges a flagfall ($$) everytime i establish connection to GPRS. (i have to reconnect after 1 hour of inactivity)

2. For the Blackberry - can i retain and use my original email address in sending and replying or do i have to use the new address that what my telco gives me?

3. Same question as 2 but for Treo600.

Thanks ALL!
  2.    #2  
    Please...help....people....thanks...
  3. NBP
    Originally posted by gelco
    1. Is the Treo 600 based on a "PUSH" email system like the blackberry? Is GPRS always on or do i have to connect every once in a while? I read that it checks email every 15 mintues. Not that i cant wait for the 15minutes but the fact is that my telco provider charges a flagfall ($$) everytime i establish connection to GPRS. (i have to reconnect after 1 hour of inactivity)

2. For the Blackberry - can i retain and use my original email address in sending and replying or do i have to use the new address that what my telco gives me?

3. Same question as 2 but for Treo600.

Thanks ALL!
    I'm fairly certain that the reason nobody has responded is because the information that you have requested is either (1) easily obtained from the manufacturer and/or service provider, or the more likely reason (2) these issues have been discussed on this forum at least once before.

When a pertinent issue is raised, the people on this forum are excellent in taking their time and offering a very thorough and complete response. Generally, people appreciate when you do a fairly thorough search to seek out those responses so that they don't have to take the considerable time they've already invested and repeat the info.

My suggestion would be to do a search on the issues that you've raised. I think you'll be satisfied. If at first you don't find what it is you're looking for - try, try again.