1. Kan
    Got my cingular treo600 today and got it all started, etc. (i've had the treo180 and treo270 before).

when I tried to connect to the internet using Cingular Express with a GPRS connection, I don't get the filled in triangle icon next to the signal strength. Instead I get 2 green arrows, which I thought signified a dialup.

I can still recieve calls while the 2 arrows are active, just like I can with GPRS connection, but I want to make sure I'm not using up my minutes.

Anyone help?
    This is normal. You are using GPRS
    I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts!
    There are 2 network settings when I inserted my SIM card.

1. Cingular, which when I try to connect does nothing. It says connecting to Cingular then cancels.

2. Cingular Express, which to me I assumed would be the gprs except when I connect with this one, it signs on, establishes, and connects but there are 2 arrows above the signal strength meter and not the typical triangle like what was on my 270.

So has this changed from the 180/270's? No more sideways triangle.

I'm confused
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi

So has this changed from the 180/270's? No more sideways triangle.

Yes it has. Green arrows represent a live GPRS connection. Black arrows represent a live CSD connection.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    Ahhh, I can relax now. I thought I was loosing it except I still don't have a CSD connection. Not that I ever use it.
    If I switch the network settings to "Cingular" it connects than cancels.
    I was totally confused because even on page 135 of the manual it shows the icon descriptions and they are the same as the 180/270's are.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I know right, what's up with the instructions.???

I would like to see the black CSD arrows. Does anybody have the CSD settings so that I can check this