1.    #1  
    I've used my Treo 300 car charger (not the ****ty one that came with the T300, but a replacement from sprint that always worked fine) with the T600. I've had some problems. 3 times I've had a hard reset happen, and EVERYTHING was lost, fried, gone... I suspect there was some kind of short circuit that happened from metal touching.

Has this happened to anyoen else? I haven't bought the 600 car charger yet, but be warmed back up OFTEN if you use the T300 charger unit in your car.
    Is the Sprint Treo 300 Vehicle Power Adapter (VPA) compatible with Treo 600?

NO!!

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...olutionId=9245
    Originally posted by Henry Friedman
    I've used my Treo 300 car charger (not the ****ty one that came with the T300, but a replacement from sprint that always worked fine) with the T600. I've had some problems. 3 times I've had a hard reset happen, and EVERYTHING was lost, fried, gone... I suspect there was some kind of short circuit that happened from metal touching.

Has this happened to anyoen else? I haven't bought the 600 car charger yet, but be warmed back up OFTEN if you use the T300 charger unit in your car.
    The Treo300 cable may not work with the Treo600. See this link to Handspring that explains it all.

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    That page shows what the approved chargers look like. I appear to have one that should be ok. My question is, what does one of the bad ones look like? No LED? Completely different packaging, or is it more subtle?

ian
    I use one of the pictured charges in the literature that came with the rev c.

After 4 weeks of heavy use, no problems.

-rob
    I ordered a new car charger with the Treo 600 and after the second time using it the phone started going hay wire. It would only work on roaming, it would crash and do hard resets any time it tried to connect to the Sprint Network and would not power back up until I connected it to either the house charger or car charger. I don't know if it is the car charger but that was the only thing that had change in my use before the problem began. I got a new Treo 600 replacement but now I am afraid of the car charger.