1.    #1  
    I'm just starting to use Sprint's Business Connection client and have noticed that I don't seem to be able to access any of my other Exchange folders other than Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Drafts, Outbox, and Saved Items. I have my mail automatically sorted to other folders so it's kind of useless for me to not be able to access my other folders. Anyone else encountered this limitation?

By the way, I AM able to access mail in my other folders if I use the web access to BC (http://bc.sprintpcs.com) just not in the Treo 600 client.

Thanks,
    David
    I asked Sprint about this a while back, and I think the person I talked with said it's because if this feature did exist, there could be a huge amount of folders/email to sync. What if I have 50 folders, would the Treo sync everyone of those? Even at a few seconds per sync, it could be constantly synching for some people.

As you say, you can access all those folders from the Web UI. You can also access them from the Blazer site for BizConn. Not the same, but I've used it in a pinch.