Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    When I first got the Treo I thought there was a slight discoloration on the upper left. Then I realized it was the LED flashing. But the other day I noticed the LED makes a perfect cross!

Very pretty! The hole on the paint for it is not really well defined, but the LED cross is sharp as a tack! Very nice to look at...and rare to see!
    Nice catch. It is a cross. an Upside down one at that!! OMG its evil!! hehe
    Hey Gang,

I don't have a T600 (yet), and I'm having a tough time visuallizing "the cross." Can you post a photo of it please?

Cheers.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    The upside down cross is not bad.

Here is a link of the Pope celebrating with an upside down cross

http://www.cephasministry.com/cathol...own_cross.html

I know that the upside down cross that appears frequently in pictures of the pope is a reference to the tradition that St. Peter was executed on an upside down cross.

Also the cross may not be upside down as the visible section on the lower part is covered by the paint...it might be a Swiss Cross...but whatever it is let's say it is positive and a good thing!
    Looks like an arrow to me.
    Originally posted by mgauss
    The upside down cross is not bad.

Here is a link of the Pope celebrating with an upside down cross

http://www.cephasministry.com/cathol...own_cross.html

I know that the upside down cross that appears frequently in pictures of the pope is a reference to the tradition that St. Peter was executed on an upside down cross.

Also the cross may not be upside down as the visible section on the lower part is covered by the paint...it might be a Swiss Cross...but whatever it is let's say it is positive and a good thing!
    I think St Peter was crucified/executed upside down on a regular cross. If I remember correctly, it had something to with him not being wothy to die the same way Jesus had died. Either way, I'd like to get my own Treo 600 to take a look at it! Hopefully, when I do get it, it won't have all these darn audio problems etc.. I mean c'mon, it's bad enough that it has a low res, low color screen, and no bluetooth! This new news of poor audio is almost starting to drive me away!

Mike
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    It is an arrow pointing down.

Kirby
    I'm in the back seat of a dark car right now. Turning off the screen and watching the flashing LED, it's quite clear that it is a cross.
    Well, depending on the angle at which you view it, it may look like an arrow. If you look at it straight on facing the screen, it's an arrow. Looking from a 3/4ths perspective, it's a cross.
    Let us know when the Virgin Mary starts appearing on your screen...we'll alert the media.
    It's not a cross, it is a simple Plus sign cut at a 45 degree angle from the face of the Treo 600. When viewed facing the Treo front the plus sign is distorted and appears as cross due to the angle.
    Originally posted by mikegold
    Let us know when the Virgin Mary starts appearing on your screen...we'll alert the media.
    She appears when you activate that other easter egg. At the system info screen draw a tiny square in the very upper right hand corner... you may have to do it several times but when you do it correctly you'll hear a beep. Now just stare at the screen until you see her flash on the screen. It happens real fast and sometimes takes a few hours to happen so keep watching.
    It's an anus.
    Hey, wait!

It's my anus!

Anyone know a good lawyer?