1.    #1  
    I am one of the many who ordered the Cingularized version of the T600 for use on the T-Mobile network. It works great, and you really have to look to find any Cingular references. Everything ported over from my 180 without a hitch.

HOWEVER ... The data network appears to connect via CSD all the time. I never had that happen with the 180, and am not sure how to force GPRS. Ideas? And yes, I am in a good GPRS location. My concern is that the connection remains on and eats through the cell minutes.

Thanks.
    If you mean you see the little green arrows above the signal strength, it's OK. The documentation (and previous Treo) refer to this as a CSD connection, but on the Treo 600 you see this even for a GPRS connection.
  3.    #3  
    the green arrows are what I am refering to. do the "triangles" ever come out? does anyone with cingular have the same issue?
    I'm using T-Mobile on the Cingular GSM model and I've also used a Sprint one. In both cases you only see the green arrows, you never see the triangle like on earlier Treos with GPRS.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!
    Green arrows represent a live GPRS connection. Black arrows represent a live CSD connection.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.