1.    #1  
    Don't know what happened to that message. Well my case shipped (cell style) this morning and should be here monday (according to UPS)
    Tom
    I shipped mine back, first there are 2 holes in the back of the case, which you think would match up to the camera BUT nope , so the camera is covered (no big deal) but you have two holes in the back for nothing. Also I bought the flap style so I could carry a few credit cards and money so i wouldnt need my wallet. Well that doesnt work, it was so tight space that after 1 hour of trying to make the leather softer the card still almost never fit. Good luck pulling them out after forcing them in. Also, I put a DL and 2 credit cards in the pocket and almost couldnt shut the flap, matter of fact it was so tight it keep turning on my keyboard i guess since i was hitting buttons with the flap while trying to close it.
    Actually... the holes in the back of the case are for the reset button (very important in my opinion) and the speaker. I thought i'd be annoyed about the camera being covered, but its not too much trouble to undo the snap for the few times i actually use the camera.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    They ship no matter what you want. I had ordered the cases. Got tired of being mis-informed about delivery time and time again so I cancelled them. I received a confirmation of the cancellation. About a week latter I received a confirmation stating that the cases were going to ship. I answered and informed them that I had cancelled them. Then stated that they knew that and this confirmation was a mistake. Guess what arrived today!!!!!
    Is anyone in this industry competent. This is a technology driven industry. A cancellation should not produce a black hole!
  5.    #5  
    Well, I received my case and its on right now. Not too bad... the bottom sags off the synch port just a little but other than that, it's great to have a case on there.
    Good luck guys!
    Regards,
    Tom