1.    #1  
    is there a way to backup the T600 to an SD Card in case i have to do a hard reset and then restore all my information while i am away from my PC ?
    There are many options available. Personally, BackupMan has saved me on a couple different times (phew!).

Peace.

Joel
    As a test I tried a few of the backup products (since I just got my treo yesterday and can afford to loose data at this point).

Backupman VFS backed up, but after a hard reset it gave errors on restore. I am sure I could of read documentation to solve the problem, but in my opinion this is a very simply program and should work by default. To give BVFS some credit they officially dont support palm 5+ OS, and is probably the problem.

I tried Botzam backup and it worked flawlessly. Very simply, and does the trick. Retored very easily. I set it to backup everyday at 12am.
    Originally posted by edwarto
    is there a way to backup the T600 to an SD Card in case i have to do a hard reset and then restore all my information while i am away from my PC ?
    Go to the Treo Utilitities section. There are 2 large threads talking about this if you just scroll down the page a bit. Lots of options.