1.    #1  
    Has anyone, who currently has Sprint, been able to get a Treo 600 with the $50 Instant savings? I just bought a Treo from them and while I qualified for the $150 mail-in rebate (same phone for over 18 months) they wouldn't give me the $50 instant rebate.
    When I bought my Treo 600 at Best Buy three weeks ago today, I did not receive any instant rebate.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Don't they have to honor the published price in their weekly ad?

This week's Best Buy ad definitely has it for $599 - $50 rebate.

Unpopular - My understanding is that if you bring a product back to Best Buy within 30 days of purchase, they will do something called a "buyback" which, in effect credits you the difference between what you paid and the current price.
    Last edited by CharFeld; 11/20/2003 at 02:12 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Even better, since it is after Nov 1st, they have this 'Extended Return Period' due to the holiday. 30 days after Christmas. So, I think I have insurance if the price drops between then. I argued with them for some time but I relented and just bought the damn thing. I figured I can always go to another store to get the $50 if anyone has been successful.
    I got the Instant Savings today. No questions asked. I was only given $50 plus tax, not the additional 10%.

I bought mine on October 24th from the store in Milpitas, Ca.
    I have the world in my Palm