1.    #1  
    I have had my Sprint Treo for a few weeks now and have experienced a regular frequency of incidence whereby...

I am on a call and I can hear the beep indicating that I have a second call, but it does not come up on the display and therefore I have no way to access the call.

When I hang up, I can access the Call Log to find out who it was, but it doesn't always show as a CALL WAITING.

Anyone else experience this?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I have not experienced that, but have found other things regarding call waiting that does not make sense to me.

If you are on a call and click over to another call coming in..... how can you drop just one call? You have a button on the screen that says "Hang up all", but no way to disconnect just one call. The call I answered through call waiting ended up getting another call that they had to take so they swapped to their other line and I swapped back to my original. The problem is that I can't disconnect my second call and it still shows on my screen as "on hold" and never disconnects from the network. Any solutions?

Sorry for the long drawn out explanation...
    Originally posted by JesterHS
    If you are on a call and click over to another call coming in..... how can you drop just one call? You have a button on the screen that says "Hang up all", but no way to disconnect just one call.
    Someone mentioned something else in another thread about this... If you hit backspace, you'll hang up the second call, and your phone will appear to go back to ready state, but then your phone will ring and it should be the first call back. This is similar to what landlines do when you hang up the phone when you have a call on call waiting.

- Mike
    I just called and had them disable Call waiting because of all the issues.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks Mikev! I am hoping that this will fix the issue.
    My call waiting works perfectly... Had my mom call me while I was talking to a friend. Worked fine.