Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    There are similar threads for orders placed with Handspring but for earlier date ranges. I happened to place my upgrade order on 11/4 at 05:39:24 PM and still have Order Recieved. I am curious if there is any movement on orders later that week.

Thanks!

Order Number:
    031104-931418

Order Date:
    11/04/2003 05:39:24 PM

Order Status:
    Order Received
    Last edited by JHETZEL; 11/21/2003 at 07:49 PM.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Order placed: 11/04/2003 08:30:53 AM

Nothing. Nada. Bubkus.
    I am fed up with the way handspring is treating its early adopters..Place order on 11/4 just to wait another 2-4 weeks...I just called in a favor with one of my old employees who now works in Cingulars distribution here in the Distribution capital...she says she may be able to ship to me direct...she is checking on it now and the price....keep me in your prayers...about to go T600 crazy.
    Originally posted by soloque
    I am fed up with the way handspring is treating its early adopters..Place order on 11/4 just to wait another 2-4 weeks...I just called in a favor with one of my old employees who now works in Cingulars distribution here in the Distribution capital...she says she may be able to ship to me direct...she is checking on it now and the price....keep me in your prayers...about to go T600 crazy.
    Have her ship you a few of them and sell them to us less fortunate Treo 600-less people
    I am still awaiting her response....I will see what she can do...She said a tech in the center were testing them out on yesterday to see if they could be used in the local market. I know they are not available right now in this market which is why I had to order my 270 from Handspring last year.
    I am still awaiting her response....I will see what she can do...She said a tech in the center were testing them out on yesterday to see if they could be used in the local market. I know they are not available right now in this market which is why I had to order my 270 from Handspring last year.
    Which market are you referring to?
    Memphis,TN...they are available in East TN but not in this market...but they are over in the Cingular Distribution Center....so close but know cigar.....yet
    Memphis,TN...they are available in East TN but not in this market...but they are over in the Cingular Distribution Center....so close but know cigar.....yet
    I'm still waiting for CT to get some. Although one store near me said possibly tomorrow(Fri.) we'll see.
    She called back and said that she doesnt have clearance to do an inhouse order and is waiting for a director to come in and provide her with the number that I need to call in order to pay for the phone (500+ but I cant wait 2-4 weeks so the extra 100 is for my impatience) and then when I call her back she will immediately process my order through the system personally....Keeping my fingers crossed
    Even though I'm jealous, I hope it works out for you!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I also hope it works out for you.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    bump
    Ordered 11/4 8am (central)
    WHAT IS HS DOING .. I ORDERED BY TREO 600 AT 6:00AM 11/04.. NO CHANGE IN MY STATUS.....

HS SUCKS!!!
    When I ordered my Treo 180 a long time ago, it arrived at my office before I received a confirmation Email and before my order status was updated.
    But I do feel your pain.
    ANYONE SEEING MOVEMENT IN THEIR ORDERS POST 11/03?????
    ORDERS POST 11/3.. HAVE STARTED MOVING......!!!!!!
    Originally posted by metaphor
    ORDERS POST 11/3.. HAVE STARTED MOVING......!!!!!!
    How's you find out? I suppose you ordered on 11/4 and saw that HS is doing a credit card authorization?
    I ordered my Treo 180, like two years ago...and I am still waiting...

-CK
    11/4 - 11/7 orders shipping yet?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast