1.    #1  
    I hope this is isolated, but please be on the look out for this.
    My T600 i 3 weeks old (first week end of release) and I've just noticed what appears to be fogging of the screen on the left hand facing edge about an 1/8 of inch from the edge toward the center in a half moon shape.

It's reallly noticeable in Memo on a blank screen

I will keep my eye on it and report any changes

Anyone else notice any screen anomolies???
    That doesn't sound like an anomolie to me! It sounds like a busted screen! I recommend you return it!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am seeing the exact same thing sleibow, same location, same shape. Looks almost like magnetic discoloration but I don't think that's it.
    I see this as well but have to angle the screen just right to see it (so not that big of an issue, yet). Staring at the screen head on it looks fine (with the screen on, nothing noticeable when the screen is off). For me, it starts about a half inch from the top and bottom of the screen, and extends out in a half moon to about half an inch towards the center.

This is an old thread so wonder if anyone else sees this on theirs as well.
    Mine was purchased from AT&T back in December (Handspring logo, rev B)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."