1.    #1  
    I noticed that Sprint want $5 extra for picture mail service. Is there a way to snap a picture with the Treo 600 and then email the picture through biz connection or some other email program? Would I have to use snappermail or something? Looking for a way to do it free.
    Thanks,
    Nathan
    Yes, it's very simple via 3rd party email client like snappermail or versamail. However I'ld recommend you try using the beta Handspring email client that you can download via the front page story on treocentral. The advantage of the Handspring client is that it can attach an image directly from the ram (treo picture app) and does not require you to first move the image to the SD card prior to attaching! This is very convenient and I use the Handspring client all the time to send pics to my photblog this way...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I just wish the Handspring app supported IMAP, because POP is so inflexible, IMHO.

- Mike