1.    #1  
    Anybody know how you access the 'calc' silkscreen area on the Treo 600? There is a button for the other 3 silkscreen areas from the original palm (Home, Menu, and Find (which is the Opt button and then the Shift key), but no way I can find to simulate the Calc silkscreen button. Many apps require tapping in this area (Win-Hand, PregTrak, TealLaunch). Does anybody know a secret Opt keypress that will do this?
    Originally posted by wcarlson40
    Anybody know how you access the 'calc' silkscreen area on the Treo 600? There is a button for the other 3 silkscreen areas from the original palm (Home, Menu, and Find (which is the Opt button and then the Shift key), but no way I can find to simulate the Calc silkscreen button. Many apps require tapping in this area (Win-Hand, PregTrak, TealLaunch). Does anybody know a secret Opt keypress that will do this?
    If you go to Buttons in the Prefs application, you can set Option+Button mappings for the phone, calendar and messaging buttons. I use these Option buttons for internet, memopad and e-mail, but you can set one for the calculator.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by kmwmtd

If you go to Buttons in the Prefs application, you can set Option+Button mappings for the phone, calendar and messaging buttons. I use these Option buttons for internet, memopad and e-mail, but you can set one for the calculator.
    Thanks for responding (as you are the only one who did respond), but I actually was not looking how to launch the calculator Application but access the silkscreen area where the calculator icon usually resides on most of the other Palm devices (to the right of the graffiti area).

For example, within Win-Hand, if I press the Find key, it doesn't serve to find anything, but it serves to zoom in and out of the screen. On my Visor, pressing the Calculator silkscreen area would cause you to jump from one corner of the screen to the next (when you were running Win-Hand).

What I want to know is how to emulate pressing this section of the graffiti area.
  4.    #4  
    bump.

Anybody have an idea?
    I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing those apps might not be fully compatible with OS5 and the T600. There obviously is no silk screen area or calc button. You may need try asking the developer if they plan T600 support.
    The short answer is ...NO.

There is no keyboard equivalent for the calc silkscreen. The only solution is to have the developer provide keyboard support in the program.

Michael