1.    #1  
    What is the best files App? Filesz Fileman Teal?
    I don't know the ins and outs of the Palm OS but I would like an honest opinon on which App does the job. i.e. Cleanly removing files, Clearing corruption, Moving and Copying files to the SD card
    Is ther much use for these apps other than deletes and copies.

I am using BackupMan and I tried some restores, Now I got double icons all over. I tried Unintsll Manager but some of the files it will not handle So I used FileZ which did work.

I was just looking for an app which whould do it all.
    I'm using FileZ and it does everything I need (move files, delete files, etc.). Best yet, it was free...

Cheers,
    Matt
    I use both FileZ and FileCaddy because they're free! The former is the better of the two imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    I use both FileZ and FileCaddy because they're free! The former is the better of the two imo...
    Curious to why you think FC is better than FZ (been using FZ for a few years) and why you need/use/want both. Is there something one does the other does not?
    Originally posted by elysian9

Curious to why you think FC is better than FZ (been using FZ for a few years) and why you need/use/want both. Is there something one does the other does not?
    Umm...former means first, right? I already said I prefer Filez...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions