1.    #1  
    is there a web browser for the 600 that can handle OWA?????????

NEED Outlook Web Access for the T600 when you need business email but are traveling with your laptop!
    Originally posted by jjennings
    is there a web browser for the 600 that can handle OWA?????????

NEED Outlook Web Access for the T600 when you need business email but are traveling with your laptop!
    I believe Blazer will work reasonably well with OWA from Exchange 2000 or 2003 if you have the administrator force compatibility mode for your account.
    If you have Exchange 5.5 or 2k, get OWA-PDA installed on your server. If Exhange 2003, I believe there is built-in WAP support. As the other poster said, check with your administrator.
  4.    #4  
    IT has already stated they will only support BlackBerry. No luck getting them to move on anything else.
  5.    #5  
    bump.
    Originally posted by jjennings
    IT has already stated they will only support BlackBerry. No luck getting them to move on anything else.
    Same here. Sigh.
    ditto...
    I use Blazer3.0 that came OE with the Treo600 to get my OWA mail. It works very good for me. I use the url http://webmail.com/companynamehere to view it.
    At first I had a hard time with the frames being so small untill I found the magnifing glass on the bottom tool bar.
    Regards, Matt
    holy s**t that glass rocks
    You didn't know about it either? Yea, I was moving the little scroll bar around in each frame looking at the tiny "window" that I had. I mean it worked, and I was happy becasue I was mobile, but when I found the magnifing glass....WHOA>>>LOOK OUT

Regards, Matt