1.    #1  
    Are there any softwares like PC Anywhere that allows you to access your computer back in the office or someone elses computer? I saw something on Mobile TS at PalmGear but don't know if that it works or if that is what I need.
    Mobile TS is great but won't work unless you have a RDP enabled OS like XP Professional etc. Another option is Winhand or Palm VNC

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Palm VNC works fantastic. I highly recommend it.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I use the MobileTS and PalmVNC. I prefer PalmVNC, but MobileTS comes in handy where's there's not a VPN conneciton (VNC is too insecure to leave unprotected on the internet). There's also WinHand, but I found the PalmVNC to be just as speedy and it's free.
    Used both and prefer PALM VNC .

Anyone know if it is possible to hotsync using these programs.

And anyone have a preference between win-hand and vnc?