1.    #1  
    You can get the Car Kit for the GSM Treo 600 for $119.99 iPhone.

Now if they could only get the CDMA version out.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Thank you! What a great price compared to $199.99 at Handspring. I contacted the company and this was their response:

Yes its OEM directly from Handspring.

Sincerely,
    Customer Support
    "Nael"
    Iphone PCS, Inc.
    685 Market St.
    Suite 130
    San Francisco, CA 94104
    www.iphonepcs.com
    415-541-9400
    Last edited by Exciter; 11/19/2003 at 08:21 PM.
  3.    #3  
    I may try to purchase the GSM car kit and try it out on my CDMA version since the price is so good. I could always resell the kit on e-bay if I couldn't get it to work.
    Good find! Thanks except I wouldn't buy a docking cradle from them - $69.99 ouch! Maybe this is where they make up the good price on the car kit hoping that folks will buy both.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I purchased the car kit from these guys for the listed price of $120. There was no progress on my order for almost a week. I phoned and left a voicemail and nothing. I emailed a finally got a response stating that they'd changed suppliers and not the price is $159. I explained that I purchased from their site and the listed price of $120 but they have no intention of losing money on the sale. Unbelieveable that they have no clear understanding of how to operate a business.

Buyer beware,
    Al
    Thanks for the heads up!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Good find! Thanks except I wouldn't buy a docking cradle from them - $69.99 ouch! Maybe this is where they make up the good price on the car kit hoping that folks will buy both.
    Interesting... at this link the cradle is $19.99

http://store.iphonepcs.com/hatr600ac.html

But at another link (note www vs. store in the URL) it is the $69.99 you mentioned:

http://www.iphonepcs.com/hatr600ac.html
    www.treo600world.com

Discounts on all genuine Handspring accessories. Cradles in retail packaging for $24.95.