1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I've just purchased the Treo 600 and I was wondering if there's a way to use it as a modem (gpr's connection) for my PC. This could be a stunnig application of my brand new Treo!

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    Regards,
    Angelo Andina
    Check out PDANet. They have a version specifically for the T600.

http://www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/

- Mike
    I'm using WirelessModem and it seems to be working fine.
  4.    #4  
    Hi,
    and thanks for your reply.
    What's WirelessModem? An application or a piece of hardware?

Thanks in advance.
    Angelo Andina
    Can anyone confirm that Sprint won't charge me an arm/leg/spleen for this if I were to be browsing on my laptop for a while at the airport or the like?
    WirelessModem is a piece of software by Scott Gruby. Nobody can guarantee you won't be charged as many people who ran up excessive amounts of data usage got charged. IT seems most of these people were trying to replace their ISP with this.
    Heh, I really dont need to replace my 1.5 Mbit DSL with my phone...

I do see what you're saying though, I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen an impact on their phone bills with Sprint while using a Treo and one of these apps.
    You could do a search in the 300 forums for WirelessModem. There were a lot of discussions about this. At one time, I think I read an exact number that if you exceeded it was a flag for Sprint.

I've been using mine for about a year, and I've never been charged. I usually just use it for email when I'm travelling.