Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Please refer to the Contacts Thread with the 5 stars. I lost my contacts. Help!

mgauss@netrox.net

Issue was solved by hard reset
    Last edited by mgauss; 11/20/2003 at 02:18 AM.
    Hi mgauss,

sorry if this sounds obvious and you've tried already but you didn't mention it in your previous thread. Did you try to :

1) Do a hard reset.
    2) Clean you "Install' hotsync folder on your PC
    3) Do a re-sync ?

What happens when you do that ?
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    How do you "Clean your "Install' hotsync folder on your PC"?
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No, you know, I'm gonna have to wait until MOL in France answers...it was his application and hopefully he'll know how to back pedal it. Thanks!

George
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    With Teal Mover I see two Address Book files in RAM

One has 113K the other one 0K

Maybe I should erase one with TealMover?
    well, in any case, to clear your Install directory, go to
    C:\Program Files\Handspring\<YOUR_TREO_NAME>\Install and delete everything in there (those are the program that would be installed during the next HotSync

Also, you may want to delete this prc from your Backup folder, if it's in it too (C:\Program Files\Handspring\<YOUR_TREO_NAME>\Backup)

Good Luck
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    what's a teal mover?
    Quote Originally Posted by quicknight
    what's a teal mover?
    It's a file explorer program (like FileZ but much better.) It's made by TealPoint software but it isn't free (like FileZ is.) It's $15 (worth it IMO)
    I'm not a huge fan of Teal's other products since the UI's are all still very old-skool palm-pilotish, but I really like TealMover.
    http://www.tealpoint.com/softmovr.htm
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G