1.    #1  
    My company has provided us with blackberry devices for RIM corporate email and internet browsing. They have this service through T-Mobile, and there is a SIM card in each device. Does anyone know if it would be possible to use this service with a Treo 600? Or, has anyone ever had any success in receiving such emails through a device other than an official blackberry device?

I am waiting for the Treo to be available via T-Mobile, and hoping (against the odds) that I can try to merge my cellphone and blackberry into one in the Treo, and not have to keep carrying two devices (which I have been doing with the 270 for the last year or so). Granted, if this is at all possible I would likely have to use the work SIM card and sacrifice my current phone number, but I would be more than willing to do so if I could eliminate the blackberry device. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
    You might check out www.good.com. They offer a server and client solution for both Blackberry and Treo600 devices - might be compatible for what you're looking for.

I don't know if you can just take the sim card and drop it in your treo, though.