Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has anyone tried the Rivet? Saw it advertised recently in a Radioshack ad.

www.rivetequipped.com if you care to take a look... FLASH site though so might not work on the T6.
    There are some pictures of the Treo 600 i-volution case Here

Sounds like it would be suitable for some of you. The main problem I have with caseless is the Treo seems to pick up dust that way. I'm going with a Piel Frama case for now as the belt clip pin is removable, so I have the choice of wearing it on my belt or taking the pin off and keeping it in my pocket.

However this i-volution does look sweeeeet. Maybe I need two cases after all.
    --
    Sideshowbob
  3.    #23  
    Yah, I saw that yesterday in another thread. Vaja is claiming that those are not the final version...who knows....

Either way, I look at that case and I see the only advantage over going caseless is maybe dropping it and keeping scratches off the back and sides. Other than that, the screen and keyboard are still not protected so I might as well continue caseless.
    But you wouldn't need the egrips, then... the i-volution looks very grip-able. I dunno... still like it neeked.
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    I took a small break from the obsession with these boards and missed the post with the new ivolution for T600. now the link isn't working? anyone save a pic or have it in their cache they can post? thanks!
    I liked the form factor of t 300, thin fit nice in pocket. Not like hing that breaks.

What are e grips. My T 600 just arrived.
    I actually carry it with the display facing outwards - that's because I often wear denim jeans and right above the front pockets sit two nasty brass (or something) buttons that I don't want to scratch up my display when I hastily pull out the Treo.

Well, that's me...

/Christopher
  8.    #28  
    Originally posted by teiwaz
    I took a small break from the obsession with these boards and missed the post with the new ivolution for T600. now the link isn't working? anyone save a pic or have it in their cache they can post? thanks!

Looks in the accessories section. There's an thread at the top right now with plenty of pics.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    the case I have been using a love is the TMobile Sidekick holster. It fits the treo better than my sidekick ever fit in this thing. I refuse to get one of those cases that enclose the unit, i didnt buy a sexy toy to hide it away.

Andy
    i'm wondering when the holster from seidio will be available...and i'm not sure if almost $30 is worth it... what do you all think?

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=SHLHSTR600
    Originally posted by ahalvor
    the case I have been using a love is the TMobile Sidekick holster. It fits the treo better than my sidekick ever fit in this thing. I refuse to get one of those cases that enclose the unit, i didnt buy a sexy toy to hide it away.

Andy
    Andy, where did you get the holster from? Can you post a link?

Thanks,

Tommystone
    Originally posted by zoomer777
    IMHO, I think that manufacturers should build their mobile devices to be tough enough to resist most scratching - without a case, which goes for both the body and the screen! Why should we have to buy stinking "screen protectors"? These units cost 600 a piece, and while the technology inside the unit is usually the focus of progress, so should the outside. Durability is just as important as every other feature on the unit.
    I agree on the body, but I think the screen is near impossible. From what I've read over the years, a touch sensitive screen has to have a softer layer "on top" of the substrate for the touch panel. No way to go tempered glass, etc. BUT, that begs the question of whether or not manufacturers of $600 devices should provide screen protectors withthe unit - a resounding YES in my book.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12