1.    #1  
    Yesterday and today, every time I try to login into my account on Wellsfargo.com, my phone resets. This happens after I put in my userid and password and then hit "sign on". Anyone else experiencing something similar? Or, can some other Wells Fargo customer test this out on their Treo to help me troubleshoot.

Thanks!
    Same thing happens to me. Somthin' funky's goin' on
    go.digital
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for confirming it's not specific to my Treo. Pretty weird problem though. Hopefully this doesn't become a common occurrence with Blazer!
    Just tried it twice. My Treo didn't reset but I just get kicked back to the login with a "no active session" error. Feels like Blazer's having problems with cookies but it's hard to know for sure.

Pity, it used to work just fine. :-(
    are you just logging in to www.wellsfargo.com?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    are you just logging in to www.wellsfargo.com?
    Yes, with Blazer and entering my userid and password. I can get to the www.wellsfargo.com page ok. But I get a reset going to the next page with the signon info.
    What does ##ERR show?
    I have had the same problem and I believe it is because WF does not support mobile access anymore.

When you go to their website and follow the links to Mobile you will get their message, they want us to call an 800 #
    Originally posted by sleibow
    I have had the same problem and I believe it is because WF does not support mobile access anymore.

When you go to their website and follow the links to Mobile you will get their message, they want us to call an 800 #
    I found a note on their site where they say they no longer support wireless access and to call for account info. You probably can't log in because we don't have one of their approved browsers.
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by mo-bile

I found a note on their site where they say they no longer support wireless access and to call for account info. You probably can't log in because we don't have one of their approved browsers.
    Thanks for looking into this. But still, whatever WF is doing shouldn't cause my Treo to reset! Hopefully, we'll get an update to Blazer in the near future that will solve this problem.
    Originally posted by treotim

Thanks for looking into this. But still, whatever WF is doing shouldn't cause my Treo to reset! Hopefully, we'll get an update to Blazer in the near future that will solve this problem.
    What crash message are you seeing when you type ##ERR in the dialpad?