1.    #1  
    Anyone order a T600 cradle from Handspring.com with USPS shipping?

My fiance ordered one for my birthday but requested USPS shipping. She got an email on 11/6 that the order had shipped, but we still haven't received it. We called and they said to wait until this Thursday the 20th as it can take up to 2 weeks.

Just wondering if any of you ordered from HS via USPS had such a long wait. BTW, I live in CT.

Thanks!
    CJ
    If it does not come, cancel and order from danscellular on Ebay - check under the accessory forum here. Lots of happy customers. And he's in CT. I ordered a cradle on Monday and got it on Friday and cheaper than HS too.
    Originally posted by dougef
    If it does not come, cancel and order from danscellular on Ebay - check under the accessory forum here. Lots of happy customers. And he's in CT. I ordered a cradle on Monday and got it on Friday and cheaper than HS too.
    Seconded. I got the cradle and headphones from Dan's and was very happy with the quick delivery and quality of the items. I'm in California - it only took a few days.
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
    Heres a direct link, as it took me around 3 minutes to get the damn store name :P

http://www.stores.ebay.com/store=41248270

Note: If its not the right one, please post the right one...
    Originally posted by Ksilebo
    Heres a direct link, as it took me around 3 minutes to get the damn store name :P

http://www.stores.ebay.com/store=41248270

Note: If its not the right one, please post the right one...
    That's the one!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys. Wish my fiance knew to come here before ordering, but alas, it's the thought that counts! :-)

I wonder if it's too late in the process to cancel from HS. They already charged her card and they sent her an email saying it shipped, so to them, it's a done deal. If I don't ever get it, they could just blame USPS. Wonder what recourse I have for such an occurence...if anything, I'm sure it will be a long, drawn out and inconvenient process.

Anyway, guess I'll wait until Thursday to see if turns up. And if it doesn't, I'll order from Dan's cellular. If for some eason, USPS decides to deliver my package, I'll just return it to HS and hopefully get my refund.

blah
    Originally posted by cortjestir

I wonder if it's too late in the process to cancel from HS. They already charged her card and they sent her an email saying it shipped, so to them, it's a done deal. If I don't ever get it, they could just blame USPS. Wonder what recourse I have for such an occurence...if anything, I'm sure it will be a long, drawn out and inconvenient process.

Anyway, guess I'll wait until Thursday to see if turns up. And if it doesn't, I'll order from Dan's cellular. If for some eason, USPS decides to deliver my package, I'll just return it to HS and hopefully get my refund.

blah
    You can also refuse the delivery either by telling the USPS delivery person or putting "refused -- return to sender" on the box and dropping it in a mailbox. (Just don't open the package!) Then call HS, tell them that you've changed your mind and they'll refund your total purchase price & shipping. I did that when I ordered my form-fitting case but then found it cheaper elsewhere.