Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    While I anxiously await my Treo 600 shipment or order processing I have been looking into some accessories. The ProClip, http://www.proclipusa.com/frameset.htm looks like it might fit the bill.

At first I thought this was a subsidiary of Handspring as I found this on their home page: "We have just received the Treo 600 and a holder will be ready for delivery in approx. 2 weeks". I'll bet I can get that before the actual Treo 600...

All kidding aside, has anyone had any experience this accessory, or ones like it that could be recommended? I am looking for something that wont require drilling, etc. to my vehicle and prefer to use the speakerphone capability vs. having wires all over the place. I was hoping for something that could charge the device also, we have one for my wife's cell phone that is a 1 piece plug in the lighter deal that works great.

had it for my T300 - it was the best holder I ever had

held it securely & at the angle I wanted and required no drilling, sticking, gluing, hammering, sawing, or any other stupid mods to my dashboard (even tho it already looks like crap from all the other mounts I had on it)

well worth the cost in my opinion

not so crazy about the location since it partially obstructs my view of the radio, but I don't really need to look at that anyway, and if I do, I shouldn't be driving since I won't be looking at the road!
  3. zex
    i have one in my 2003 focus. Used it for my color handspring with visorphone. I can say that i loved the thing alot. I found that i would put it in there even for short trips because it was so easy. looks great too.
    I just got my treo 600 a couple weeks ago and will be getting the mount for it soon.

hope this helps.

Zex
    $65 for a cellphone holder...plastic no less (30 for the car clip, 25 for the Treo mount)...

Isn't there anything else that will do the trick as well??
    Several folks have posted good reviews of an inexpensive magnetic mount from Wal-Mart. You can search for more details.

Paul
    Originally posted by mpk65281
    $65 for a cellphone holder...plastic no less (30 for the car clip, 25 for the Treo mount)...

Isn't there anything else that will do the trick as well??
    It really is worth every penny!
    No pun intended Paul!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone